Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Stacia was nice enough to get some pics for me, THANK YOU STACIA!!! Thought I would share with you all. He has great personality and I just love love love his face :D ENJOY!!!!

With his littermates, Pincher and Uno -

With another littermate -

Lookin at Scott -

Playing with Pincher -

And I am LOVIN this face shot -

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Oh my gosh Tye, Oden is adorable!!! I love his face markings. I can not wait to watch this boy grow up and to hear of all the great things you will doing with him. :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thankx Sharon, I can't wait to bring him home :D And him and your pup can grow up some what together, lol. I am stoked cause I know he will make Stacia and I proud :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hhaha yes ma'am, I will be picking him up at the NM show :D And I think he's a total looker :D

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
He is so cute Tye! Love his markings

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shanon - thank you he does have awesome markings :D

Tara - thank you ma'am, I can't wait either, the waiting is killin me :p But it won't be long now, lol

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You will get to see him in person at the show Lisa, and from day one he jumped at me, I knew he was the one I wanted. :D Thanks for the input :D And one day we can do the safe dog test on him ;)

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
LMBO i want another puppy now, but cali still a baby :D but she growing up way too fast, but i love your new pup get lots of pics an dont forget videos too :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol I won't forget girl, I promise, I am just as camera happy as you are :p And hahaha ya cruising iwth the two ya got now, could see you with a new pup though, another cute little red and white :p

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
:woof: :woof: what a cutie. I'm so happy for you :hug: I love his name too.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
awwww so cute!! When are you able to being him home???

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Krystal - thanks girlie and I love his name as well. I picked it out all by myself ;)

Amy - thanks girl. I will be bringing him home the first weekend in July from the NM show. :D

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes ma'am, I can hardly contain myself, all I need is his collar and lead from Trev :D *squee*

·
Super Moderator
4,579 Posts
Congrats Tye!!! He's wicked cute! Can't wait to see his pics growing up. :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
awww thanks Mac, he's gonna be a super star for sure ;) lol Well in my eyes anywayz :D Hugs

1 - 20 of 32 Posts