Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So Sat. Odie and I went to the Comal river to float with a good friend ofm ine to celebrate her b-day. This is one of the few shots taken on her friends camera, I still have to develop my waterproof one, but OMG does he not look like he knows what he's doin :D

Had to add this one too, he said hi to everyone, lol -

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That we are Trev, he is my boy, I love him so and his collar and leash held up sooo freakin awesome, I had at least 6 people ask me where I got it :D Thank you, I seriously couldn't be happier with this guy :D

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
omg hes too cute!!! i guess when you come up here tye ull have to leave odie up here with us :D

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hahahah no way girl, I would be lost with out him, he follows me everywhere and whines when I am not home, or leave him in his crate, he loves his crate but if he hears me, it's over, lmaooo. Hugs thanks girl

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Now that is just too cool, the little goober looks like he's having a great time! :thumbsup: Did you test him out on his swimming skills?

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol, he looks like he had fun!
Thanks Roo, he totally did :D

Now that is just too cool, the little goober looks like he's having a great time! :thumbsup: Did you test him out on his swimming skills?
Yes sir Davo, BBD loves to swim, he's a natural at it :D Thanks

·
Banned
314 Posts
Float Odie, Float,,,good boy:)

Looks like he having a blast,,,but will he listen to momma when grown?
Or will he think: What momma don't know won't hurt? LOL. :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
that looks like a blast I miss floating used to do it at the farm we have a river running through it would go up a few miles and float down about an hour till we got to the farm house lol. great pictures.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Awwww I can't wait to see more pics! He must have been trying super hard not to fall off and get wet :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Float Odie, Float,,,good boy:)

Looks like he having a blast,,,but will he listen to momma when grown?
Or will he think: What momma don't know won't hurt? LOL. :D
He floats so good :D And YES he will listen to his momma when he is older or he won't get fed, lmaooo, NOT really :p He is a boy though and ya know ho wboys think :p

that looks like a blast I miss floating used to do it at the farm we have a river running through it would go up a few miles and float down about an hour till we got to the farm house lol. great pictures.
Thanks Angel, it's his second tim eto float and he really does love it, starting to get the hang of it and all, and how cool is it that you had your own river to float :D

Awwww I can't wait to see more pics! He must have been trying super hard not to fall off and get wet :)
He has GREAT balance Amy, he sits on the side when he is in my float with me and just stays there :D Thanks girl :D

super cute Tye.He's like aww come on mom just one swim
Hahaha he wants to jum off the side but is still a bit scared to just take off like that :p Hugs Thanks girl

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
He's adorable! Looks like so much fun, I'm glad to see you're having fun with your boy!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
OMG! How cute is he! What a little goober :roll: I am buying a kayak next spring and guess who my riding buddy will be ;) Can't wait for our adventures :D

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
I'm lovin itt! Looks like Odie was handleing that raft pretty good...he might be related to me! Lol ;):woof:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
He's adorable! Looks like so much fun, I'm glad to see you're having fun with your boy!
Thank you so muc, I am so very happy with him, and floating the river is always a fun time. And he likes it the more we go :D

OMG! How cute is he! What a little goober :roll: I am buying a kayak next spring and guess who my riding buddy will be ;) Can't wait for our adventures :D
OOO Shanon how cool is that, lol I can't wait to see pics of you two in your kayak together :D Thanks girl, I think he is pretty cute myself :p

I'm lovin itt! Looks like Odie was handleing that raft pretty good...he might be related to me! Lol ;):woof:
awww thanks Ray, he actually does great in the tube by himself or with me, he would rather ride in moms lap but when he is grown I can't have that, lol And hey ya never know he may be related, that would make you what my nephew :p

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
looks like ya'll had a great time! :)

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Hahaha how cute. You guys are meant for each other.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts