Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, some of you know I've been having trouble with Sasha on my mothers expensive couches when we aren't home. Never when we are home.

It is difficult because how do I teach her if she won't replicate the behaviour around us.

I tried the sprays and it didn't work, yesterday we got in, the couch had a bunch of small scratches, I can tell it wasn't on purposes more her just moving around.

Some of you just wanted an update on the spray. It doesn't work. At least for me.

Sasha is going back into her crate when I am at work, I was at HD yesterday and got this...

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Awwwwwwwww my poor Sasha didn't mean to scratch up the couch!!!! Look how sweet and sad she looks. Hers said the "Not Me Ghost" did it.
He visits my house OFTEN! :)
Love the sign... This was cute picture you were going to show me last night? :roll::roll: looove it
Ah my couches got so messed up while I wasn't home either so who knows what they do lol
I know Kangol will turn around 20 times in the spot where I have the major hole in my sectional sofa... Had to set up a camera to catch that one but you could tell he wasn't trying to be destructive, just get comfortable.

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
lol 2 funny

1 - 3 of 3 Posts