Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.petitiononline.com/german/petition.html

To: The Abbotsford Police, City Of Abbotsford
We the under signed urge The Abbotsford Police and The City Of Abbotsford to strongly consider euthanizing the Off Duty German Shepard that attacked Thomas while he was sledding. This dog was aparently playing with the children before he attacked and that raises questions about the dogs temperment and how stable it actually is. More importantly responsible dog owners everywhere are concerned that if this was any other breed(ie: Rotti, Cane Corso, Pitbull etc.)highly trained or not it would be put to sleep immediatly without regard to its apparent family status. This attack falls into the same catagory as every other irresponsible owner, excuses and all are the same: "He is a family pet, he's never bitten anyone, he was playing with kids and all the sudden attacked, i dont know how he got out, etc ". If we continue to let this happen or let this dog/owner get away with this type of behaivor then that is allowing every irresponsible owner to get away with this. If we dont set an example and let everyone know we DO NOT tolerate man biters and irresponsible ownership no matter WHAT breed they are then we can ensure the safety of the general public and unnecessary breed specific legislation. As stated above again we are concerned that if this was any other breed it would be immediatly put to sleep

·
Registered
157 Posts
Dogs Bite

I dont know about an officer but i got bit the other week by a German shepard. I still dont know where them dogs came from or who owns em. Its like they where roaming on the prowl. They would zig zag across each makin a diamond pattern. They followed me for a while and when they got close they got excited and backed me up against the fence to my buddies house. i couldnt get the freakin thing opened and glanced for a sec at the fence and thats when that mother bit me. I yelled and kicked at em...and missed but they jumped back long enough for me to roll over the fence. That Shhh hurt, still sore! My buddies dad is ole fashioned so he went back up the drive way with a 12 gauge but he didnt see anything.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts