Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we've got some Photoshoppers here, so I think we need an official PS thread. C'mon with it!

I'll share what I play around with. I'm not that good, never had a lick of schooling in this program. But I have a lot of fun with it. Especially now that I know where to get great fonts.

Siggies

Some stuff that I've done for other people

(I don't think Stillwater ever used the stuff I made for him. Shame.)

Photo-crops

And photo un-crops

Just for fun

Playing with colors, filters and making pics look old

Quotes, because I thought I was super-duper cool after I figured out how to do an outer glow with a gradient. WIN

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Really nice pics. I love the photo crops and uncrops. I'd love if you could do one of Helena with cropped ears! Let me know and I'll send a photo.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
o those are aweome, can you please do one of bear with his ears croped like shes got heart i too would love to see how he looks, also what photoshop do you use an is it free, i use gimp here is what i did not the best cuz im a newbie LOL

these are baby hamsters by the way as im a hamster breeder been for a long time

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Very nice job! I need to get Photoshop but I don't have the money. I'd like to make a logo for my club. :/

I've used Photobucket though.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Aimee did this one

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Wow, she is a really beautiful dog, very nice muscle tone.
Thank you very much! It's actually hard to get his muscle tone in a picture you have to get the lighting right. Oddly easy to see in person though. :p

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Lindsay you should totally crop Bumble Bee! I bet she'd look super cool lol

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Who is that stud swimming int he Stillwater log? Oh and the beautiful red bitch with the 2 dobe's LOLOL
Man, I did that stuff forever and a day ago. In exchange for a collar and some cowhide. I can't remember if I took the pics off his site, or if I put the call out on the forums and people sent me pics. I'm kinda bummed that he never used them on his site.

ETA: Anyone who wants a photocrop done, send me a clear head shot via PM and I'll do it and post it here. :)

ETA ETA: Holly, that pic is amazing.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Really nice pics. I love the photo crops and uncrops. I'd love if you could do one of Helena with cropped ears! Let me know and I'll send a photo.
how old is terra?
she is beautiful

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
And Terra turned 4 last month, thanks. :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Lol that so weird seeing her without her ears!

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
this is one I did of my truck.. wheels and a drop..lol

mine and a buddy's cars

my car.. :)

1 - 20 of 120 Posts