Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
u need a bigger bed ;) How is he feeling? poor guy must be dreaming of the day he can bend his head again! lol

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
LOL!!! Sweet boy.....Bella wishes she was laying next to him ;) How's that collar working out?? I may get one before Bella gets spayed.

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha, I do. That's the temporary air mattress I'm sleeping on until he recovers enough to go up and down the 14-15 stairs I have between the 1st and 2nd floors. I sure as heck ain't carrying his 50lb butt up and down them, LOL.

He's doing pretty well. Most of the "problems" I'm having with him right now can be put down to lack of exercise. He's very jumpy, easily excitable, and is "lying" to me in order to get outside more, LOL.

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL!!! Sweet boy.....Bella wishes she was laying next to him ;) How's that collar working out?? I may get one before Bella gets spayed.
The collar is working out very well!! Kane sulked for the first day or two I put it on him, but he's come around to it. It definitely stops him front reaching around to lick at his incision, even when he's curled into a ball.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts