Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just gonna troll for info without checking in but my therapist says i should be more social .....

so hello, name is rodrigo ....live in los angeles..... bought a puppy pitbull from PA a few weeks ago, I will be taking a trip to NJ/PA 1st of august to visit friends and bring him home with me as the newest member in the 2 person family home (son 15 years old alexander and myself).

b4 u ask , i did not feel comfortable buying a pit from LA cuz i have seen my fair share of what is done to those animals by imbeciles, so on the suggestion of a close friend from NJ , i bought one from the place she knows.

his name is Samson (i used to have a basset hound that died 15 yrs ago named dalila (delilah in english) so the name had to be samson in her memory.

here he is , the breeder and my friend were both kind enough to send me pictures as he is growing up......i love that guy so much <3.

2-3 weeks old

a week or so later

about 4 weeks i think

5 weeks

couple days ago 6 weeks

he is the cutest, man i cant tell u guys how much i love him already.

and this was my dog dalila (died of cancer at age 14....like 14 years or so ago.....couldnt find another basset that looked as pretty as her...so i never quit searching.....til samson came along....time to put her memory to rest.)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Very cute! Welcome to the forum :D

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Hi and welcome. Sampson is one cute pup to say the least. I am sure that you are going to be very happy with him. Delila was very pretty R.I.P. dear sweet girl.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
welcome to GP :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome to the forum , very cute puppy. There are good and bad breeders everywhere just gotta find the good ones and weed out the bad. there are a few great ones in cali and a couple of them are on here, but having a friend refer to one they know is a great way , glad you found a new addition. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts