Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My old man says if we get to keep Cree Cree he isn't going to let me crop his ears. I told him he's nuts both of my other bulldogs came out with awesome results from my vet so my next round of bulldogs will go to the same lady! LMAO I know it sounds like I'm talking about drinks, but these babies definately make me go round and round!

Reactions: pitbulllover27870

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The little jerk.... I'll make the appointments for the pups on a day that he works!

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Man that's gonna be an expensive bill... probably around 600 bucks for all three! Eeek!

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lmao... Maybe I can sweet talk Dr. Thoma into a Promotional Sale for me... buy two get the third one free! That would be sweet!

I'll make and print my own coupon and ask her if she honors it lmao. I like teasing my vet.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
lmao... Maybe I can sweet talk Dr. Thoma into a Promotional Sale for me... buy two get the third one free! That would be sweet!

I'll make and print my own coupon and ask her if she honors it lmao. I like teasing my vet.
Lol he'll only charge you half price for each pup....But he only crops one ear on each pup! LMAO!!!

Show that ol man whos boss! They gotta have crops to be badass bullies! Look at slim that what happens when you don't crop your bully lmao.. J/P:D

Did he say why he didn't want the crop?

$600! I can get one done with that lol... CA expensive!

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol He says that my girls have ear issues and he doesn't want him to... I told him... Neela has allergies which causes the infections... I messed up once and rinsed Indis ears with neelas Otifoam and otirinse and gave her Neelas infection,... my fault on Indi, but Neela is unpreventable. He jokes around saying that Cree Cree is going to be his vicious attack dog and wants him to look sweet... I laughed so hard when he told me this... that pup has zero drive...he's always the last puppy in the door because he likes to stop and smell the flowers so to speak. He just is a snuggle bug.

·
Registered
154 Posts
$600! I can get one done with that lol... CA expensive!
No Joke...a vet I was referred to by couple pit owners run's crops at $375.00. My girl swears the money should be put towards a jeep for my 2 year old daughter. But I say..."SHE'S ONLY 2 !!!"

(and no not a real Jeep, one of those battery powered ones, lol)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
(and no not a real Jeep, one of those battery powered ones, lol)
Naw man screw Jeep, we got my daughter a four runner for $200 from walmart and that thing is AWESOME. Its even got a turbo for when she learns how to handle it. Its a savage little powerwheel. She hauls ass everywhere in that thing and has learned how to rock it if she gets stuck lol.

·
Banned
70 Posts
I prefer natural ears. Looks better and is healthier. Dogs have ears for a reason and they don't care for or need cosmetic surgery. I hate the fact that my dogs ears were cropped before I rescued him.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
My husband didn't want me to crop the last two pups ears but I am the one who does everything dog related. I just nod my head and say ok, then he comes home from work and poof, no more ears! :roll:

Then he asks what happens..... My kennel my say so honey but thanks for your opinion LMAO

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My husband didn't want me to crop the last two pups ears but I am the one who does everything dog related. I just nod my head and say ok, then he comes home from work and poof, no more ears! :roll:

Then he asks what happens..... My kennel my say so honey but thanks for your opinion LMAO
That's what I'm thinking! I'm gonna be getting into showing with Indi and the babies so I want to crop. The girls have nice rose ears...FOR NOW lol you know the funky ear stages. Cree Cree has one rose and one flopped, but that can change tonight lol. IDK I just prefer my dogs cropped. When my girls got into it... they would've cropped each others ears if the vet didn't do it for me.... I'm all about fight prevention, but I'm all about saving money in vet bills in the long run.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts