Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have many bulletins on my myspace today from a particular "kennel" who auctioned off three puppies today over the site.

I hope this link works... this is disturbing!!

MySpace | Login

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
yeah took me to my homepage....

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
193 Posts
WOW. I can't believe he auctioned off pups on myspace...

·
Registered
224 Posts
why didnt i think of that? j/k LOL!
cant believe it!
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BREED AND DONT HAVE HOMES FOR THE PUPS BEFORE THEY ARE BORN.
sorry that message is for every retard that thinks they can make money breeding these dogs and get stuck with pups.

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the idiot sold one for only 150 bucks... another person got 2 of them for 500 combined. Lord, it cost me over 2000 to produce the three puppies I had... Hope he was able to make as big of a profit as he hoped LMAO idiot...

Oh yeah, and I saw that someone backed out so one is still back up for sale.

·
Registered
628 Posts
did you read what he wrote in his about me section??? what a friggin hypocrite!!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
ugh! He is a redlion member, they produce some of the most bowl legged f*ed up looking dogs there are.

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
The dam's front legs looked all out of whack. Poor puppies. Hopefully they all went to homes which will be able to afford their massive medical bills.

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
wow.. i just sent the asshole a message haha hopefully it makes him feel like the idiot he is..

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
LOL he just made it private...
i sent a message that said.. "id like to know 5 reasons why you think your dogs are worth so much. And how you can consider yourself a reputable breeder."

guess what i got..

NO RESPONSE. go figure :flush:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts