Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
I love how he is just licking him back giving the love :) You son is so adorable!!

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Thats it! I'm calling fox thats a pit bull attack if i had ever seen one. Look at that face, i see right through those licks and i see the devil.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Poor dog!! Lisa, how could you let that baby be so cruel? And you are just enjoying it to much yourself! LMAO!! General is such a good boy!! What a sweetie :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Break him in right with the little bull before he gets his own gamebred! lol

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
General is an awesome dog! I def wouldn't let my son pet my animals that rough, but I'm sure the BT is used to it.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree poor General!! We had our laugh and this will be that last time I let him be rough. This is the first time he really grabbed at General normally he just pets his head but I guess now that he is older he is grabbing and pulling. We are going to be teaching him "gentle" from now on. General is a good little Boston!

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Aw! I'm loving Justin with his little "pocket pit" lol. Too cute! That's nothing, Trinity has hit Roller with stuffed animals to hair brushes (no, i don't allow it), tries to pick him up by the throat (even though he's bigger than her now), but none the less, she loves her puppy and he loves her. I can tell Justin's gonna be a real dogman when he grows up!

ETA:Oh! I just love his squeal of excitement when General licked his face!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Lisa, how could you, POOOOOOR General :p I am loving the squeal of excitement from Justin, too freakin cute :p

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
lol lisa, homboy has a grip!!! he getting soo big, general is awesome i love me some bostons!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts