Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Martha stewart who at one time stated pit bull type dogs were vicious and she would never own one got a gashed lip from her French bulldog who she startled while he was sleeping.... Muahahahahaha. Ok done with the evil!!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh she already is!!! It was heh fault she startled him and he felt bad after since he cowered in his bed... Lol whateva!!! If it was a pitbull type you know where this wouldve gone

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Stories like this make me smile. :woof:

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
haha ya i think that's what most people said, hummm chow chow second top bite dog after GSD but ohhh pits are vicious...

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I was attacked by a chow when I was 7 and I hate those dogs, they all look evil to me. The only thing that saved me was my little queensland, she used to wait for me at the bus stop and walk home with me. I got a few teeth cuts on my arms but it would have been much worse if not for me having a dog by my side. Chow's are the devil!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
I love the chows not as much as pits but I do like them.I know its a fact but I think its how you raise them .my girlfriend has three chows and one just moved in with me and he is far from vicious he is a fat furry sissy but I love him .my pit watches his back because she knows he is a sissy too .but even the other 2 chows are really nice.

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
you wouldn't catch me near that breed. I have a HUGE tooth scar in my left lower back where my rib cage is from one. I refuse to go into a house with a chow let alone would I EVER own one of those vicious things... t is shocking Martha snuggles those dogs and spats about the 'pitbull' the way she does..imo..she deserved to get bit by her french bulldog

·
Registered
962 Posts
the first report was that she tripped over her dog and fell causing a need for a trip to the ER and stiches...

·
Registered
411 Posts
I had a chow years ago who was an absolute sweetheart. Among the gentlest dogs I've ever owned. I've heard a lot of stories about the breed - vicious, stand-offish, one person dogs, etc. Maybe that's the case but it wasn't my personal experience and I'm sure she wasn't a one of a kind.

The meanest dog I ever had was a chihuahua - the next to meanest is my current coonhound. I never had any type of DA or HA problems with my chow, shephard huskie mix, ridgeback or pitbull despite their breed reputations. Go figure.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
There were 2 chows that lived next to me,when I was growing up,they were always out wandering about.

The small one,from what I was told was a vicious man biter,but the big one was a gentle giant.

I always pet both,and never had any issues. The little one was timid at first,but eventually realistic I wasn't a threat.

They didn;t like other dogs though,and I think they killed one of our cats once too.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts