Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to share a few pics before Odie, Missy and I head to the KS show this weekend. This will be Odie's very first show :D Odie is forever makin me smile, I love this boy sooo much. Stacia I truely cannot thank you enough. He has mended a hole that I had in my heart and life and I cherish him so. Here ya go, enjoy!!

Mom can I pleazzzzeee get in your lap -

Izzz boredzzz wif you takin meh pics mom -

Look at the bees, love this pic -

Is this not the sweetest face ever :p -

PLAYZZZZ with me Odie -

I pouncezz on you Missy -

The staredown to pouncing, lmaoo -

Staring at who knows what, lol -

Izzz hidinzz from you mom -

Ok that's all for now folks, I will post pics of the KS show when I get back, wish us luck, I won't be on til Sunday night or early Monday morning. This will be Odie's longest trip in the car as well. But he gets to see his friend Hero, Loretta's pup that is two days older than him :D Enjoy my crazy boy :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Great pics Tye. He's so darn cute. Good luck at the show I'm sure they're gunna love him (hugs)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awww thanks Krystal, I think he will do great, silly boy is loosing teeth left and right, lol. Hugs back :D

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
such a cutie pie. Good luck in the show!! Take tons of pics and keep us posted. No doubt Mighty Odin will take first in anything he does. :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awww, I miss that tiny puppy stage.
hahaha I love the puppy stage but ready for him to be a bit bigger, but he fits perfectly curled up next to me, he loves to lay on me, soo need to break that habit now :p

such a cutie pie. Good luck in the show!! Take tons of pics and keep us posted. No doubt Mighty Odin will take first in anything he does. :)
awww thanks Shanna, tons of pics will ensue I promise :D And it's Oden with and "e" lol, hahaha I appreciate the confidenced, I am stoked for sure :D

Great Wink picture.
hehehe Nate, he is something else that's for sure :D

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
I always look forward to new Odie pics.:) These are super cute.He's turning into a handsome dog instead of a cutie pie.But that's ok cause I prefer adult dogs to puppies.lol.Good luck at the show girl.I look forward to pics!

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Good pics of the little goober Tye girl, he is the little ham isn't he! Have fun at the show, you better take lots of pics and no meeting the local law young lady..... :roll:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I always look forward to new Odie pics.:) These are super cute.He's turning into a handsome dog instead of a cutie pie.But that's ok cause I prefer adult dogs to puppies.lol.Good luck at the show girl.I look forward to pics!
Awqww thanks Lisa, I love takin pics of him, he is super photogenic :D And he is gettin so big, goes to the vet tomorrow for his rabies. And thanks for the luck, we need it :D Hugs

Good pics of the little goober Tye girl, he is the little ham isn't he! Have fun at the show, you better take lots of pics and no meeting the local law young lady..... :roll:
He is a ttal ham Davo, BBD is such a bad boy, lol, nah he's really a sweetie til he chews u my phone charger, lol. hahah Nah no local law, unless they aer cute and wanna stick around for the show :p

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Great pictures, the last one is my favorite..lol

I cant tell you how happy I am that you have Odie, I love seeing the pictures and how he is helping you heal. Hugs to you both!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Stacia, he is really just to awesome, he has helped in so many ways, I truely can't thank you enough, seriously. I will til IDK when, lol. We are off to the KS show tomorrow. Hugs to you and all :D

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Took the words right out of my mouth! Lol

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lmaoo Ray, thanks :D

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
lol such a champ. idk if its just me but he looks like he got alot taller. have a safe drive tye

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Odie is the man! :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lol such a champ. idk if its just me but he looks like he got alot taller. have a safe drive tye
He is a champ to me Aubrey, this little guy did great this weekend, i will be posting pics and winnings in just a bit :D OMG I am sooo glad to be home, wayyyyy to freakin humid in KS lmaooo

Odie is the man! :D
hehehe thanks Ray, I think he is too and he's all mine, :p

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you, he is getting huge, he gained 11lbs in one month, he just got his rabies shot and four new adult teeth :p

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
glad you had a safe trip :) but wheres our pictures? :p

dang 11 lbs? he's sure shootin up

1 - 20 of 22 Posts