Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a link and all but wanted to know if I can post it first ? A petition to STOPthe killing of pits in OH . Any pit or pit mixed is to be euthanized immediately (within 24 hours for owner surrender, after 3 days for strays) at the shelter .

They need 10,000 signatures and only have 3,000 some . Sorry if this cant be posted ,I didnt know . Thanks

heres the link :
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/4/stop-pit-bull-killing-in-cambridge-ohio/

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Ill sign this..

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ill sign this..
THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!! Im determined to help them get the goal met,but 10,000 is alot. Its a shame that pitbulls are done this way :(

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how do you sign on the computer?
Just click on the link then type in the info it asks and it will add that you signed it . And you can choose weather or not it shows your name on it .

Not technically like signing but yeah thats the best I can explain it

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I signed the petition
Thank you ! And everyone else who signed it, I appreciate it so much . Glad that people are wanting to help :)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Theres still a long way to go , but I think the goal will get met . If you know of anywhere else to share this at ,please do . I have shared it everywhere I can think of but I will keep posting on other sites too .

:)

·
Registered
17 Posts
i havnt heard anything about this and im in ohio, i live near profootball hall of fame and we have alot of pits around here but seems to be canton ohio that pitbulls are attacking people threw screen doors so says the news reporters but you all know how that goes half time its a pitbull looking dog like american bulldog boxer ext or it didnt even happen lol.. but there is a big problem with backyard breeders in canton just in it for the money and fighting which is rediculus but we all know it happens in bigger citys around country which is very sad.... but as far as taking them from us and killing them that was a law proposed back in 2009 i believe and it didnt pass so are you sure your on accurate recent information?

·
Registered
17 Posts
i believe this is inaccurate for state wide maybe localized but i cant see the whole state of ohio finally realizing they are wrong in issuing a certain breed vicious no matter what breed they may be so please make sure your not giving yourself a virus before signing a fake petition

·
Registered
17 Posts
i meant i cant see ohio finally realizing what we pitbull owners have been saying and just letting one county or city ban them after calling for taking away the vicious label

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i meant i cant see ohio finally realizing what we pitbull owners have been saying and just letting one county or city ban them after calling for taking away the vicious label
sorry bout that, i got this from a friend . It says where at in the link,I just know its in ohio is all . Sorry for all the confusion ! :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts