Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK this the brat of mine Cali has her days and nites mixed up lol.. Well I say that but it seems like she is away 24-7 and never wants to sleep. I know she has to be tired becuase when we are home her and Rampages play like they crazy. How do you train your pups that when we go to bed at nite its time for her to go to bed.. And Its only her. Rampages is ready for bed come 1030 or so..

·
Registered
859 Posts
It can take persistence everytime they get out of their beds take them right back on them. That's how mine learned now we just say got to bed and off they go lol But most ppl crate their pets when they go to sleep so that may be another option for u :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We dont crate them at night due to the fack they are in their crate while we are at work.. And as far as where they sleep its usally where every she passes out, but for the most part they sleep in the bed with us lol..

·
Registered
281 Posts
my guys come in the room and sleep like babies (unless they had a boreing day then its like party night and kera growning because she wants to sleep and eveyone wont leave her alone and go to sleep) the main thing with my guys (all 6) is to work them during the day. It dosent matter if they play for 8 hrs a day they need either a good hard run or time on the spring pole or flirt pole or tread mill... i know it's prob no help but honestly when they were on a high protien food it messed with them too, so I lowerd the protien and it seems to be working, they burn off their meals better without being hungry (same brand ; same quantity but less protien)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts