Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:hammer: For some reasons our pit bulls have been the only one's to do this!
But whenever we're eating and Ashes is watching us sitting down patiently waiting for something, she seems like she's being hypnotized!! As we eat she literally starts to fall asleep!? :roll: She will first start to have a sleepy face going on, watching us and before you know it her eyes are closed and her head is bobbing around and wakes up over and over again!? lol And she will do this while sitting down and only when we're eating :hammer:

Does anyone else's dog do this??? Or something similiar??

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Yes, Kangol does it. He sits next to me on the couch while I eat, Kangol style legs propped out in front of him etc, and starts off watching me but not really looking at me and the longer he sits the heavier his eyes get and then he will even start snoring while half awake. He eventually falls back until he hears me put the plate down then he becomes my pre rinse cycle.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Tyson will sit here in front of me staring and drooling something aweful!! Pheonix wont even look at it until you give it to him

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
Yes Rocky has always done that,lol...Even if he Just wants Atention he will sit infront of us while we watch TV and soon after he will Doze Off sitting up, He Ussualy Wakes himeself as his BIG Head starts to Fall..hahahah

·
Registered
536 Posts
LOL that's funny... my guy does something totally different though... I am one who can't stand having a dog begging/staring at me while I eat, and Bullet knows it. Sometimes I catch him staring at me, thinking I can't see, and as soon as I look at him he will quickly turn his head the other way as if he wasn't doing anything in the first place! I think it's pretty funny. He knows he's not supposed to be begging, but it gets the better of him sometimes. Don't really blame him though, he's good about it 99% of the time. He knows as soon as we sit down at the table to eat, or if we eat a snack on the couch or something, whenever he sees we are eating he will go right over to his bed and lay down, and usually just ends up falling asleep. Kinda similar to your story in the falling asleep aspect, lol.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Helena just stares deep in thought, sometimes she gets about a foot long string of drool coming out of her mouth. lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts