Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Siggy pic, someone tell me how they get theirs, i always had mine made by someone else, lol. I have tons of pics of Odie and would like a sigy banner of him :D Thanks

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
i make mine in photobucket , not that fancy but its free and easy :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
i make mine on photobucket too.. i tried that gimp program but i didnt like it :D

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
I made mine by attaching a bunch of pics together. if you want to email me your pics I can make you one, or help you with photobucket if you don't know how to do it there :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You guys all ROCK, ok Amy I sent you a PM back, I can try the photobucket thing but I totally fail at that, lol

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Photobucket! Tye if I can figure it out then I'm sure you can lol! ;)

·
Registered
546 Posts
Don't you need a paid membership for pics in the siggy? I always thought you did so I never thought about making a banner o__o

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lmaoo Shanon, my blonde brain will not allow me to do so, but I can sure try, Amy said she would help me though :D SO I will se what she can come up with :p

Yes ROck you have to be a VIP or paid memebr to have a siggy pic :D

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
lmaoo Shanon, my blonde brain will not allow me to do so, but I can sure try, Amy said she would help me though :D SO I will se what she can come up with :p

Yes ROck you have to be a VIP or paid memebr to have a siggy pic :D
LOL!! Okay.....I'm a dirty blonde and I figured it out ;)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
How do you guys make banners on photobucket? I can never figure out how to put multiple pics on it :(

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I use gimp.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
How do you guys make banners on photobucket? I can never figure out how to put multiple pics on it :(
when you are in your album on photobucket at the top in the blue bar it says edit photos click that , then it brings you to your photos and there is a button above them that say { or create collage } click that, then it brings you to different lay outs where there is 1 picture layout to multiple , pick what you want , then it gives the option to make the border thicker or small , and change border colors ect after you add your pictures you can customize it with writing , stickers ect.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
HERE IS A LITTLE SAMPLE TYE!! I just made this one quick ;) I was going to do Odie's show name but I couldn't remember it.....Oden's prophecy something???

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
when you are in your album on photobucket at the top in the blue bar it says edit photos click that , then it brings you to your photos and there is a button above them that say { or create collage } click that, then it brings you to different lay outs where there is 1 picture layout to multiple , pick what you want , then it gives the option to make the border thicker or small , and change border colors ect after you add your pictures you can customize it with writing , stickers ect.
OMG thank you for explaining that in blonde terms ;)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
no prob lol ,that wasnt such a blonde thing to explain , if you want to know a blonde question ask lauren about the coffee maker lol.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
HAHA So I made a nice one, and ITS HUGE lol no matter how much I resize the stupid thing it come out like this, lol Imagine if I made it my signature, lmao How Obnoxious!!! lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
sometimes resizing takes a bit, otherwise you may want to stick to the ones that are across and not the box ones lol.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OMG Shanon those are awesome :D I am so impressed, and I am a dirty blonde as well. But I have tried and could never figure it out. :D Thank you ladies, now y'all can help Krystal; :p

And Shanon his show name or registered name is Rampage's Odens' Prophecy :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts