Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dropped her off to the person transporting her, this morning, and it went without a hitch!!

She'll be staying overnight at their place and then she'll be making a slight detour to Missouri to pick up another dog and then off to Florida she goes. She should be there some time on Tuesday if everything goes as planned. :D

Let me tell you, IT IS SO. QUIET HERE. I already miss the little bunny-butt. It was a definite guilt trip on the drive down to drop her off -- she kept staring at me from in her crate. I could swear she knew exactly what I was doing. :cry: :flush:

Apparently, Kane is a little jerk-off, lol, because he doesn't seem to care that Jubi is gone. He actually seems happy to have the house to himself again without having to worry about being jumped on. :p

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwwww Kate (((((MEGA HUGS))))))) she will have a wonderful ife in her new forever home, Iw ish you had gotten to keep her, but I do understand and love you and Aireal both for doing what you are doing :D I do hope we get to see pics of her once she reaches her new home :D

lol @ Kane, he just likes his alone time with mom-lady :D

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks guys. :)

And yeah, Tye. Kane is definitely a mama's boy. :D I've actually got to start spending more time in pet stores so I can make strange guys pet him so he remains socialized to them, lol. I've noticed just recently he has a tendency to dodge hands from guys a little more -- and people who are a lot taller than me, which is MOST people in the world. *tries to stretch higher than my 5 foot self*

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Awww, I'll bet is was hard leaving her, sometimes doing the right thing sucks. How's your job hunting coming along?

Oh, and LOL @ picking up strange guys at pet stores. (for Kane;))

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahha such a shortie, lol :p That is a good thing, keep him accustomed to men, :p ((hugs))

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.