Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
scratchin hard
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd....5_10100129851355475_8108968547184766366_n.jpg

HONESTLY DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL IT IS, NOT BEING FROM THE SHOW SIDE OF THESE DOGS! LOL BUT I WOULD LIKE TO THINK ITS THE BEST CHEERING SECTION CAUSE ME AND MR ABERNATHY WAS PULLING FOR HER HARD!

PYRA GOT A 1ST AND BEST OPP. AND LOU GOT A 3RD.

BEEN WAITING FOR HER OR SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT AND COULDNT WAIT ANY LONGER.

WAY TA GO YALL!

AND ON ANOTHER NOTE; I'D LIKE TO SAY IT WAS AN HONOR TO MEET MR RANDALL ABERNATHY! AND FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CANT REMEMBER THE OTHER DUDE! OH YEAH, REX. BUT HE CURRED OUT! HAHAHA.....

ON THE WAY I HAD A MILLION THINGS TO ASK AND FORGOT EVERYTHING ONCE I MET HIM... IT WAS TRUELY AN HONOR SIR!

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
im so happy for Nadia and Pyra! a trophy well deserved! for sure!!!

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Oh just now saw this!! Thanks guys and gals! :) I'll post the pic soon!
Just like Welder said, I also had a million questions for them both....but I was so nervous and excited I forgot everything! LOL

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
YIIIPPEE!! wahooo!! way to go!

·
Registered
340 Posts
yea Welder, I saw all of those bulldogs and I took Little toro home before he got to thinking he could compete! Really sorry you didn't show up on time so that we could have met, but I gave you a long count! Coach was awesome and a true advocate of the dogs! Beautiful dogs too!

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
You guys sound like a bunch of groupies! :p

(and yes that is the jealousy talking)

Well done to Coach and Pyra! So stoked for you!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
was this the GA adba show? I didn't get to meet up with anyone.. was busy pulling and keeping score at the wp.. congrats on the wins!!

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Yeah it was in GA! I saw you and some of your dogs pulling, but I was running back and forth so I didn't get the chance to say hi!! Wish I did though!! Lol!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts