Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Marley has been acting like a total butt the last few days. I was out with them yesterday and Dosia was playing with the cat and Marley was laying under the tree. Dosia runs around the wood pile and the cat runs through it popping out in different spots and smacking him. She was in there with out popping out for a minute and Dosia started to whine. Marley hopped up ran over and did 3 loud barks right in his face, like almost touching noses. Then Dosia put his head down like he was scolded and went and laid on the steps by the door. Has anyone else had their dogs do this? Is Marley just being a grouch cause he's old? They used to run and play together and Marley doesn't seem to want to play with him anymore. He just hangs out under his tree and peeks through the fence :( Should I be worried about the way he is acting?

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, he doesn't seem to be moving any different. Sometimes when it's really cold he looks like he has a hard time getting up, I hope he's not getting HD like his sister :(

·
Registered
859 Posts
My 14 year old girl doesn't play with Ashes anymore and can get grouchy she hides in her dog house and Ashes tries to bring her out. My old girl will come out brak at her and go back in. It's their warning.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
See that's kinda how Marley was acting. Like he's telling him to shut up lol.

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Thank you, he doesn't seem to be moving any different. Sometimes when it's really cold he looks like he has a hard time getting up, I hope he's not getting HD like his sister :(
I wouldn't think the worst just yet but maybe old achy bones & joints? I think there are supplements you can give him to help. But again I'd check with a vet.
Poor Dosia though. Hope Marley feels better asap.

Arthritis maybe? thats how I act when i have a flare up !
I was just thinking the same thing.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you guys so much for the replies. My mom has his sister and she is getting it too :( They both turn 11 this year so I guess they're no doing so bad, but what worries me is their dad was half Rott and I know they get HD.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.