Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Old dogs R us Kennels is what I should change our name to!! :rofl: I just evaluated the age of the dogs and half my kennel is over 8 years old! These are my dogs I started out with years ago when I really got into showing and bulldogs. My original bulldog was Cruces and that was about 16 years ago and we lost him to cancer many, many years ago. My first working dog was Kaos and he passed away a few years ago at the age of 12. Now I have Tasha-13, Vixen-11, Weitzen, Trinity, Rage, General, and Monsoon are all 8 years. Holy heck the years have just flown by! The good thing is I went to senior food and it is cheaper than the adult, I guess that money I save on food can just go to the increased vet bills that comes with old dogs ;)
Old kooters R us :woof:

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
bahahahah... thats pretty funny... old kooters r us :rofl::woof:

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Aww, Lisa, just think of them as experienced.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
LOL! Experienced and wise puppers :)

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah General is getting old! I forget how time goes by, he was 5 when we got him and it has been 3 years so I guess that makes him 8. I always refer to him as 5 but I guess I forgot to add the years that passed! lol That's kind of what happened to all my dogs, time goes by and they do not act old so I do not think of them as 8.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts