·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blues still kicking it lol

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Do you see how good of shape he's in??? When you were inquiring about how to turn him solid so that he wasn't fat and out of shape when he became an old man.. You hit nail on the head.. Not only was Project Blue a success in the beginning, the making, it still showing its work. Blue is lookin good as always, just has ALOT of grey.. LOL

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
he looks great! :cheers:

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you see how good of shape he's in??? When you were inquiring about how to turn him solid so that he wasn't fat and out of shape when he became an old man.. You hit nail on the head.. Not only was Project Blue a success in the beginning, the making, it still showing its work. Blue is lookin good as always, just has ALOT of grey.. LOL
Hahaa- sooo much grey. Even onyx is starting to get some on the muzzle. He stays fit from chasing onyx around the yard lol.

he looks great! :cheers:
Wow he's gorgeous!!! Very handsome but then again I'm into old men ;)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Thanks!!!

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Always said it, THIS is the way those AmBully dogs should be kept.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Always said it, THIS is the way those AmBully dogs should be kept.
Thanks! They've changed over time. This is the only style bully I would ever own.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Awww his gray face is freakin adorable. I love this boy. He's looking great as always.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awww his gray face is freakin adorable. I love this boy. He's looking great as always.
Thank you. Not bad for a house boy lol.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Blue looks great! :D

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
I remember his progress!! (I had lurked since 2008) he still looks fantastic!!! Even for an ol man! You gotta post some pics of the Shepherd :) both your dogs were always nice to look at ;)

·
Super Moderator
4,593 Posts
Solid as always. Love seeing pics of this guy. Old or not, def a handsome Bully.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Eckomac!

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I remember his progress!! (I had lurked since 2008) he still looks fantastic!!! Even for an ol man! You gotta post some pics of the Shepherd :) both your dogs were always nice to look at ;)
Thanks !!!

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Love Blue, you've done such a fantastic job with him!!!

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Blue and Bully the Kid's lil guy.. best two dogs I've seen bullywise

Blue is a living breathing example of the potential bully dogs have in the right hands.. Onyx too.. Being a high end GSD whose bellymate is a police dog, Onyx ain't no creampuff..

Ya you gotta keep up posted with those outstanding shots.. and see if you can bid a ADBA show or two :) Love to see your shots in the gazette someday

1 - 20 of 23 Posts