Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone, i just wanted to get some input on what might be going on with my boy. Bumper is a 1.5 yr old mix and about 2 months ago he came in from the backyard with a couple of red bumps/welts underneath his fur. It didnt seem to bother him at all, then or since. He never stratched at it or gave any indication that it was painful so i let him be and chalked it up to bug bites (possibly ants). The original bumps have faded to dark spots now but he seems to pick up new ones every so often. I just wanted to get some other opinions before i take him to the vet this week. Could it be bug bites still? I havent changed his diet recently but i realized that i may have been washing him too frequently with water too warm or drying to vigorously. I worry it might also be all this summer sun, him being all white and all. He didnt have any issues at all during the winter, so this might be contributing. I appreciate the help/advice everyone

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,331 Posts
Welcome to the forum eair117. Without seeing the bumps it is hard to be of much help but it could possibly be caused by bug bites but could be allergies. Please let us know what the vet has to say.
Bumper is a handsome boy. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.

Joe

1 - 2 of 2 Posts