Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man i was playing contra last night! UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START. Remember that lol

·
Banned
5,496 Posts
I saw punch out, double dragon, and goonies. Thats all id need for a weekend. I just recently bought a ps2 to try to relive my wasted junior high years lol

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol yeah i was on double dragon after the game last night...As for gonnies have had that game for twenty sonething years and ive only played it i think five times lol. Its too damn hard and as for ps2 vice city and san andreas are my fav and true crime lol

·
Banned
5,496 Posts
Vice city and kelly slater pro surfer stays in my ps2. I have san andreas on the 360. Im not really that big of a gamer but I go on benders where I'll play any time I have free time for like a month or two.

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Vice city and kelly slater pro surfer stays in my ps2. I have san andreas on the 360. Im not really that big of a gamer but I go on benders where I'll play any time I have free time for like a month or two.
Hell yeah riding around in the voodoo bumping Micheal jackson "Wanna Be Starting Something" is priceless!! Lol

·
scratchin hard
2,147 Posts
jesus, what the hell happened to baseball and football and tree houses and messin with the lil black gal down the road.no wonder we going to hell ina hat basket.

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
jesus, what the hell happened to baseball and football and tree houses and messin with the lil black gal down the road.no wonder we going to hell ina hat basket.
Haha i still did all that too my mom wouldnt let stay in the house allday noway! I was out chasing tale as the old schoolers would say lol

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Nice! I've got some of those games. Others, I should have kept and didn't. Live and learn.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
We still have an old sega genesis too XD. I wish they'd make games more like that but with better graphics. Seriously you can't break a NES unless you try really really hard lol

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I've got my original NES and SNES. I picked up a Sega somewhere along the way, and got an N64 after the hubby took his with him in the separation. And a PS2. Nothing newer than that. Games just got too expensive. I'm not about to spend as much on a system as I would on a dog.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I've got my original NES and SNES. I picked up a Sega somewhere along the way, and got an N64 after the hubby took his with him in the separation. And a PS2. Nothing newer than that. Games just got too expensive. I'm not about to spend as much on a system as I would on a dog.
:goodpost:

I'd rather have the dogs too ;)

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
I got hem all on ps3 or Wii. Screw having I blow and properly press that cartridge in. Times change but all the old games are still there just easier to play and swap In between lol

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
We still have an old sega genesis too XD. I wish they'd make games more like that but with better graphics. Seriously you can't break a NES unless you try really really hard lol
Yeah My sega library is sick fareal i even have micheal jackson moonwalker lol...But yeah they dont make games like that anymore and yeah Nes games are very durable.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts