Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went and had some fun in my friends feild with her and her doberman puppy. It was a good time, here is some pics. :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LMAO at the xbox picture, what a gamer. love how he looks like he is pouting very sweet.

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Trev, He's always proudly rocking his Nizmo. I gave out your website addy to like 10 people today who asked about his set. Hopefully gonna send some more business your way :D

Reactions: Nizmo

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Brittany, your awesome :)
got some cool stuff coming your way
I look forward to it, christmas all over again :rofl:

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sch a good looking dog there I'm partial to the reds myself lol
Thanks, he is officially down to 49lbs and now i'm trying to get him more defined. He looks better in person, I need to get my real camera out and take some pics versus using my cellphone :hammer:

I am partial to reds,too.
:roll: As you can tell.

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, he does have a slightly undershot jaw. :]
Looks like a permanent pouty face, lmao.

Yes, he is fixed.
Sometimes I regret it but overall it was the best decision.

Thanks for the compliment,
Besides his jaw I find him to be pretty damn perfect.
But of course I am biased because he is my baby :p
We are working of definition now,
any good tips?

I do light WP,flirt,fetch,and frisbee.
He eats Taste of the Wild dog food.
2 cups morning, 2 cups evening.
49lbs exactly right now.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
well here is what i do i have a big back yard and i make my dogs do wind sprints from one conner to the other its 100 yrds so i make them lay down and get a deer hide on the flirt pole and stand at the other end then i give them the command to go after the flirt pole when they get to me i make a big circle and gradully tighten them up the circles that is then i let them have it make the let go stay and go to the other end and sart over. i also have my dogs work the spring pole every day as well as the bite sleve with an agitator. gotta go one of the abbbs wont stop barking!!!!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
love O'Mally's pout! Such a handsome boy!! He has such a great smile!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
He's a ham! Love his permanent pouty face lol! Red dogs are starting to grow on me lol! :)

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks everyone;
& yes Bella, He is a HAM!
ONE HUNDRED PERCENT.
lol.

He is a great dog all around,
I have heard many people say there is always that "one" dog that no other dog will ever compare to, for me...that is O'Malley. I couldn't have handmade a better dog personality wise. :)

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
that saying is defunatly true ive had it happen with two different dogs i had a cowdog growing up that raised me and taught me alot of paitence, i loved that dog when i lost him i cried for days and i was grown lol, i feel the same about the oldest make i have now me and this dog have been thru alot in the past 5 years ive had him.

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
I love O'Mally. His chest freckles are soooo cute, even if he wears Gator colors. LOL!
He has the sweetest face.
The one dog bit is true. If it weren't and there were more like Ecko, I'd have a house full instead of just one, and likely be single because of it. LOL!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts