1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Wow. What a nice story :)

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Love seeing stories like this and the good things that people do.

This stuff always makes me want to go rescue another dog.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi folks,

We hope it is okay to be posting this information here. If not, we sincerely apologize but we came across this forum post and felt those that know Harper's story would be interested in this.

Animal artist Ron Burns has painted a portrait of Harper and teamed up with Dolly's Foundation to develop a charitable program to benefit the great work that they do.

Please go to Harper the puppy by Ron Burns - To Benefit Dolly's Foundation - As seen on The Today Show for more information. Thank you for your support!

Harper by Ron Burns

·
Registered
42 Posts
Been following little Harper's story for weeks now. She's an amazing little pup! Spunky and very determined. I always look forward to any updates and videos of her. I'd have to say my favorite video is when she took her very first steps.

Just love the painting of Harper and hope to be able to purchase one in the near future.

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
I've been following Harper's story on Facebook- she's a cutie! Dolly's foundation has done so much good with so many dogs. I admire the effort they put into Harper. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts