Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok heres the deal. Since I started doing my research on my bloodlines, everyone knows how it is, like 10 hate pages pull up with what you are looking for here is just a great example of the wonderful stuff that gets put into people's heads

Dogs Bite Blog: Pit bull Owners Are More Likely to Be Criminals - DogsBite.org

notice the wonderful heading at the top of their page...check out the last comment on this work of art

Dogs Bite Blog: All God?s Creatures Welcome -- Except Pit Bulls - DogsBite.org

and now they attack the spring pole

Dogs Bite Blog: Spring Poling: How to Increase a Pit Bull's Jaw Strength - DogsBite.org

and attacking their owners

Dogs Bite Blog: Pit Bulls Consistently Attack Their Owners - DogsBite.org

Not Enough they attack our dogs but now us to

Dogs Bite Blog: Comment: The Characterization of a Pit Bull Owner - DogsBite.org

http://www.dogsbite.org/blog/2008/07/woman-and-son-live-with-13-pit-bulls.html

Sorry to leave so many links this is all from one site and its tragic. What do yall think about how they characterize pit owners? Isnt there anything we can do to stop the madness??? I know my dogs would never do anything like that and I certainly dont concider myself in that group of owners. Its like they have nothing better to do, and of coarse they will put a post on that is pro-pit bull....they are "selective" about the material that they allow to be viewed!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
:mad: I don't like it when people say those kind of things about the breed. I have wonderful pit's they are very loyal to us and my kids. I wish there was a way to stop people bad mouthing the breed.

I know I have done my part by raising my dogs the right way. I think that is the only way that we can train people. It may be small but it's a start.

·
Registered
267 Posts
What is funny is how they wont let you post on these blogs. I guess they just want to go through life without anyone disagreeing with them lol

·
RateMyPitbull.com Moderator
4,389 Posts
Wow, now that is crazy. I'm all of five feet tall and didn't break the 100 lb. weight group till I was 20. Wonder how many people consider me as vicious when they see me walking my dogs?

And, I don't even have a traffic ticket that's ever stuck. I've been pulled over and cited, but they always get thrown out in court.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Ignorance at its finest.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
IM BECOMING A MEMBER TO EDUCATE THE EFFIN IDIOTS. ugh i like how they have a pitbull in their banner.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
FIRST, let's get this right, it's not 'PITBULL' that is a vage generic name given to any of 3 types of breeds. AMERICAN STAFF. TERRIER., STAFF. TERRIER, and AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIER.
SECOND, I am a VERY PROUD owner of and AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIER, I have NEVER been in jail, NEVER done drugs, NEVER been involved with ANY illegal activity.
THIS IS PURE BS! It is sterotyping and media hype, I think the person doing this artical needs to meet with RESPONSIBLE OWNERS of the breed, get their facts straight then come back and TRY to wright an artical that is FACT not BS.

·
Registered
256 Posts
yeah but you gota realize, the people on this forum are the RESPONSIBLE ONES.....im sure you make up like .01 % of the total pitbull owners. Think about it, a lot of people that own them ARE bad, its a reality thats become true because of illegal dogfights and BYB's. So what can you do? Well, you've got to stop the bad people from owning these type of dogs, which of course would be tough. But what if you had to have a background check before you could own a powerful breed dog like a pitbull/doberman/rotweiler (sp), etc...... seems like a decent idea to me. If you have a loooong criminal history maybe you shouldnt get to own one of these dogs. JMO

but it seems like if you have responsible people (like the ones on this forum) who make up the majority of owners, then you will change the steriotypes about the breeds.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ok im young and went through the whole party/drug thing but owning a pitbull has nothing to do with things I chose to do earlier in my life lol omg. These people are so ridiculously uneducated....I probably spelt that wrong but oh well....anyhow...growing up I've had various different breeds of dogs! Akita/chow, cocker spaniel, lab/husky, beagle, heeler, such a heniz 57 u can't even guess what kind of breed it was lol. If I could own a german shepherd I would and im really eyein me a saint bernard right now lol. I love dogs all types but a pit....they seriously just have this personality and then they've got their "pitbull smile"<---- priceless! Then the floppy ears put in the mix....comeon! Seriously who could resist!? Oh man people need to start livin a little more and get out of their "perfect" little lives and expirience the joys life has to offer

·
Registered
151 Posts
Ok heres the deal. Since I started doing my research on my bloodlines, everyone knows how it is, like 10 hate pages pull up with what you are looking for here is just a great example of the wonderful stuff that gets put into people's heads

Dogs Bite Blog: Pit bull Owners Are More Likely to Be Criminals - DogsBite.org

notice the wonderful heading at the top of their page...check out the last comment on this work of art

Dogs Bite Blog: All God?s Creatures Welcome -- Except Pit Bulls - DogsBite.org

and now they attack the spring pole

Dogs Bite Blog: Spring Poling: How to Increase a Pit Bull's Jaw Strength - DogsBite.org

and attacking their owners

Dogs Bite Blog: Pit Bulls Consistently Attack Their Owners - DogsBite.org

Not Enough they attack our dogs but now us to

Dogs Bite Blog: Comment: The Characterization of a Pit Bull Owner - DogsBite.org

http://www.dogsbite.org/blog/2008/07/woman-and-son-live-with-13-pit-bulls.html

Sorry to leave so many links this is all from one site and its tragic. What do yall think about how they characterize pit owners? Isnt there anything we can do to stop the madness??? I know my dogs would never do anything like that and I certainly dont concider myself in that group of owners. Its like they have nothing better to do, and of coarse they will put a post on that is pro-pit bull....they are "selective" about the material that they allow to be viewed!!!
it's kinda like my comment on the dog like owner article thread. i said pitbull owners tend to be young and rebellious and usually smoke the pot. not that it is always the case., but when you see who has these dogs everyday, i mean lets get real, it is what it is. kinda like pitbulls shouldn't go to the dog park not everyone wants to hear that but it is what it is.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
yeah but you gota realize, the people on this forum are the RESPONSIBLE ONES.....im sure you make up like .01 % of the total pitbull owners. Think about it, a lot of people that own them ARE bad, its a reality thats become true because of illegal dogfights and BYB's. So what can you do? Well, you've got to stop the bad people from owning these type of dogs, which of course would be tough. But what if you had to have a background check before you could own a powerful breed dog like a pitbull/doberman/rotweiler (sp), etc...... seems like a decent idea to me. If you have a loooong criminal history maybe you shouldnt get to own one of these dogs. JMO

but it seems like if you have responsible people (like the ones on this forum) who make up the majority of owners, then you will change the steriotypes about the breeds.
i agree, but imo, it shouldn't just be for those dogs alone, it should be for the beloved labs, dilmations, weeny dogs, toy poodles, i mean, these are all dogs that bite, and bite just as often. ahh!! some ppl. ya know?!!:confused:

oh, i forgot to put on my last post, i posted that on the blog. but it said something about needing approval before it can be seen..idk.

·
Registered
226 Posts
UH these people that say s*** like that are the stupid ones. I was talking to a friend about taking Trane to the vet for his ears and they replied back with the smart [email protected]@ comments about they should ban pits and they are bad and what really got me is when they said " i dont want to hear about it when that dog mauls your kids" I went off......... Dont [email protected]#$ with my kids or my DOG....

·
The M.F. Problem
4,878 Posts
"....sadly, the pit bull activists aren't true dog lovers."

Ouch! Man, I'm glad there are people out there that write stupid blogs and let me know that I'm white trash, a criminal, and feed off the attention I get from my dogs, otherwise I would have never figured it out. What a bunch of assholes!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The most hillarious part....i mean really split your sides. You cant just post, they have to review your post before its allowed to be viewed! They are more ignorant than the d*** people who abuse their dogs! I mean as smokey joe said, I am like five foot two and weigh like 120. I have no problem controling my dogs!

These were some of the atricles that my x's mom tried to use to keep me from getting my girl! Thought I would share the ignorance

By the way, dont know if any of yall listen to rick and bubba, I dont listen to them anymore. in almost their exact words "Who would have a hole so big in their hearts that only a vicious monster could fill it".......they went off on bashing the pits, just like everyone else in the media!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts