Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Odie is just too smart and fits in perfectly with me and my life. He does anything I ask him and is not afraid of anything. I gotta get some vids up on youtube, it hated me last time I tried, but Yvonne and I took her girls and the dogs and went to visit her parents yesterday out at Lake Travis. Here are just a few random pics from the past couple of days.

Sleepin iwth Missy -

He slept like this yesterday for over an hour, I LOVE this boy -

This was our trip to the lake yesterday -

smellin the dead raccoon, he wanted NOTHING to do with it -

here I come mom, his recall is getting better, lol -

raccoon prints int he mud, just thought they were cool -

And my DIRTY boy -

Happy, dirty boy -

Missy rollin in the mud -

hahah this is what she looked like when she got up -

Ok mom, Izzz ready to go inside now -

Ok I'm done, thanks for lookin at my boy :D He makes my heart happy and me smile on a daily basis, Thank you again Stacia, he is a total character :D

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Handsome handsome boy. I want him. Can I have him pleaaaaaaase?

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG he's sooooooooooo cute!!!! I love that little black eye too, freakin adorable :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Handsome handsome boy. I want him. Can I have him pleaaaaaaase?
lol Freddie, we can trade out for a while, you send me Blue and you can have Odie, but only for about a week, I'd miss my boy. He is just to awesome :D

OMG he's sooooooooooo cute!!!! I love that little black eye too, freakin adorable :)
hahaha, that black eye is the thinker side of him I swear, lol Thanks girl

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LOLL :) What's up with that mud? That looks trippy with all the big cracks in it.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The lake has dried up so much due to no rain Krystal, is sad, if ya check out the album on FB you can see where Vonnie picked up a piece and it is dry for like 3 inches down, depressing as all get out.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Hes growing already! Hes so cute Tye :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks all, he is gettin so big, his little chest is fillin out and I love it. He's gained almost 5lbs in a week :D I love him so :D

Krystal that is how dry it is here, is why we need rain so badly :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
:( I wish I could make it rain for you. You'll most def. love it when you come out here :)

·
Banned
314 Posts
Cool pics:clap:

Now that's one bloody drought going on,,,looks like the ground could break apart and swallow all around, LOL.:roll:

BTW, don't let lil' Odie boy get paws stuck in cracks, particularly when running,,,,
and beware of dead carcasses, can get him very sick, very quick.
With more age comes more curiosity.....:snap:

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
lol if you ever get tired of him send him to me :p hes a cute lil boy

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:( I wish I could make it rain for you. You'll most def. love it when you come out here :)
hahaha shoot yeah I will and I have even thought of doing a rain dance, lol. :p Hugs

Cool pics:clap:

Now that's one bloody drought going on,,,looks like the ground could break apart and swallow all around, LOL.:roll:

BTW, don't let lil' Odie boy get paws stuck in cracks, particularly when running,,,,
and beware of dead carcasses, can get him very sick, very quick.
With more age comes more curiosity.....:snap:
lol Eagel, you should have seen me and Vonnie walkin all goofy trying not to sink in th mud where it started getting squishy by the water, will have to post some vids of how far Missy was sinking in that stuff. And I would never let him eat a dead carcass, I know he won't be able to be off leash for too much longer like that. Thanks for lookin out for him though ;) Hugs

What a freaking cutie I love his spots and patches! He is so adorable :)
Thanks girl, his spots are to cute, Odie sends licks your way :D Hugs

I <3 HIM! :):)
Odie <3 you too Goo :D Hugs

He's soooo cuuuute! I love his markings!!!! <3
Thank you very much :D

lol if you ever get tired of him send him to me :p hes a cute lil boy
lol Stoner, don't think that's possible, he is such an awesome little dude :D But thank you Hugs

cute. you're braver then me. Our lake is so freakin nasty i wont let my dogs anywhere near it.
hahaha Odie didn't get near the water at all, he would have been stuck in the gooey mud down there, he had a great time running thru the cracked stuff :p Thanks

I <3 Oden!!!!!!!! MORE pictures, please. ;)
lol Roo, thanks girl. I love to take pics of him that's for sure :D Hugs

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
OMG Tye ...Oden is freaking adorable!! I just love his markings. Great pictures but awfully sad about the fact that you have no rain. That looks awful at the river.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts