·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I bet you can't even buy one of these if you wanted to :(

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Having seen Foxy a plenty;) I agree nice breeding! Christine has done great things with that girl.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Having seen Foxy a plenty;) I agree nice breeding! Christine has done great things with that girl.
Luckkyyy !! how was she in person? she looks amazing in the photos !!:roll:

you probably need VIP status to get one of those dogs lol or wait a few years.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
when and if i get another dog.. (wont be anytime soon) i want a pure bred Amstaff like Cochise.. lol

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
when and if i get another dog.. (wont be anytime soon) i want a pure bred Amstaff like Cochise.. lol
I honestly don't want to deal with two big dogs lol Bernie is 80 and he is very close to pulling my arm out of the socket when we do our powerwalks on the pulling harness. I don't think it's healthy for me to have another brute at the end of the leash. I actually have to do a warm up of all my joints before our walks because I got tendonitis on my right shoulder because of him lol

I haven't made up my mind yet but I am 90% sure my next addition is going to be a staffordshire bull terrier. A pocket of dynamite in a small package.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
He's nice but BTK said he's not a real amstaff. But I agree, he's nice!
David- nice dogs!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gorgeous, and athletic. Pure perfection.
I went to the Staffy nationals last year and I fell in love. I want one so bad, they are so damn cute.

After having Jimmy's Onyx dog around all day made me reallize how much easier it is to deal with a smaller dog lol

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
The website is really annoying with all the colors and random things every where, so i didn't stay. lol They look really good but how much drive do they actually have? Are they workers or just pretty faces that do your typical WP type stuff? Nothing wrong with it and maybe its because i wasn't on there but maybe a few minutes but i didn't really see anything that special about them. At least, nothing that would stand out for me.

I glanced at one of the peds on there saw a good bit of show titles, for that reason i don't really think they interest me all that much. If they do actually have a good bit of drive i think it would be interesting to watch them work.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
The website is really annoying with all the colors and random things every where, so i didn't stay. lol They look really good but how much drive do they actually have? Are they workers or just pretty faces that do your typical WP type stuff? Nothing wrong with it and maybe its because i wasn't on there but maybe a few minutes but i didn't really see anything that special about them. At least, nothing that would stand out for me.

I glanced at one of the peds on there saw a good bit of show titles, for that reason i don't really think they interest me all that much. If they do actually have a good bit of drive i think it would be interesting to watch them work.
Do you know what a superdog status is ? lol

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Do you know what a superdog title is ? lol
Yes like i said i just glanced and moved on, the website gave me a headache. I didn't say it was all show i just said there was a good bit in there.. Which conformation is still part of SD isnt it? At least thats what i remember something like Conf., Obed, WP and what..Agility?

WP doesn't interest me and neither does fitting within a physical standard. I mean yes it has its place and is important to some degree, but id rather have a dog that is healthy, eager to work, drive etc but lack in a beauty contest. I mean thats just what i personally look for nothing against these dogs.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes like i said i just glanced and moved on, the website gave me a headache. I didn't say it was all show i just said there was a good bit in there.. Which conformation is still part of SD isnt it? At least thats what i remember something like Conf., Obed, WP and what..Agility?
Agility champion, Weight pull champion, Rally champion, and Confirmation champion. It doesn't get better than that. One of her 30 pound females pulled 4000 pounds, I can't pull a car lol so I think that shows how much drive those little dogs have lol

Will they be good fighting pit dogs if that is what you are asking? I don't really care and I am not into that.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

WP doesn't interest me and neither does fitting within a physical standard. I mean yes it has its place and is important to some degree, but id rather have a dog that is healthy, eager to work, drive etc but lack in a beauty contest. I mean thats just what i personally look for nothing against these dogs.
Well the dogs being bred have certificate health screens for every single illness that affects that breed, so to answer your question, yes they are healthy lololol

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Agility champion, Weight pull champion, Rally champion, and Confirmation champion. It doesn't get better than that. One of her 30 pound females pulled 4000 pounds, I can't pull a car lol so I think that shows how much drive those little dogs have lol

Will they be good fighting pit dogs if that is what you are asking? I don't really care and I am not into that.
Nah thats not what im getting at, doesn't always need to be []. lol Just never been a fan of WP or anything related to show. I can respect WP, just not something that interest me.

No need to argue here, simply just was stating i didn't see anything that would make me want these dogs. If you do thats great, we all have our differences in what we chose. No need to argue every time we disagree on something. (not saying you were arguing, just saying incase it would of got to that point)

I know you've been interested in a SBT so maybe these dogs are the perfect example of what fits in your ideals.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Well the dogs being bred have certificate health screens for every single illness that affects that breed, so to answer your question, yes they are healthy lololol
Wasn't really a question though? Just stating what i look for, never questioned if these dogs were healthy i assumed since you were interested they would be. lol

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nah thats not what im getting at, doesn't always need to be []. lol Just never been a fan of WP or anything related to show. I can respect WP, just not something that interest me.

No need to argue here, simply just was stating i didn't see anything that would make me want these dogs. If you do thats great, we all have our differences in what we chose. No need to argue every time we disagree on something. (not saying you were arguing, just saying incase it would of got to that point)

I know you've been interested in a SBT so maybe these dogs are the perfect example of what fits in your ideals.
You asked about drive, and I wonder what makes you think that they do not have drive?

The Dam has earned every possible championship in every legal dog sport that requires athleticism, strength, good nerves and obedience. So you tell me what you mean by DRIVE lol

Reactions: dixieland

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Fox grand dame, sureshots fly by night, is also in onyx pedigree. Sure being a confirm titles. But how can you over look the other superdog needed titles. The owner of sureshot kennels has owned and trained a large portion of the sbt dogs on that super dog list. And fox is matched to a tested active dog like that......speechless. If my wife would shrug her shoulders for me to deposit on a female on that litter i would walk there and do odd jobs to earn enough for offspring in that litter

Kmdogs i respect alot of your info you post, i am a little shocked at how you look at the topic. I know its your opinion and i can respect that

1 - 20 of 63 Posts