Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope every has been doing alright. It's been so long since I've been on here! Kandi is wonderful. She's developing very nicely. I will post pics as soon as I can! She's not good with taking pictures, and I want the next pics I post to look really great.

<3<3<3

Much Love!!

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Haha welcome back!! I was gone for a little bit too to train for a fight, came back for a bit, then was gone again because of some really bad luck (car accident). But I'm back now too lol :)

I think we're both going to have to post pics of our dogs! Haha :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
YUP both of you need to update us with some pics ;) , Glad your both back. Eric hope your ok was it a bad accident?

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Hey angel, yeah I'm good from it. I got smashed into on the freeway by a guy on his phone. Smh.. Busted up my rear bumper and my tailgate a bit, but his entire front end was f'd up big time. He was driving an older, little Tacoma, so it didn't look too good after hitting the rear end of my brick GMC lol.

My truck was driveable, but 2 days later the bad luck continued and my transmission went out :(. So I was super stressed out for a good 2 weeks about how I was going to take care of everything.

Its all good now though and I'm glad to be back :)

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Glad you are okay Eric. And Glad to be back angel will be posting pics in a minute! LOL. Not the best ones, but I can't resist :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts