Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG so I asked Annie if she would draw a tattoo that I wanted done for me. There is a story behind the animal, so with out further ado, here is Giraffe :D

Her bows will be purple, and I can't wait to get this to get the ink done :D THANK YOU so much Annie, I really appreciate it :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
eeeeeeek, I know Stacia I am sooo excited :D Is goona look slammin :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Thats Awesome!

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you, I can't wait to get it done, omg I wish I could fly out and let Krystal do it, then I could visit tons of ppl :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very col cant wait to see it when its done in ink :) GREAT job annie, as always!!

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank you both, I really am stoked about it, she is such an awesome artist, this is gonna rock, hehehe I'm so goofy, sorry been drinking beer, it does funny thins to me :p

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Yeah, taught her everything she knows, well....not really:( Darn proud of you T'nisse! Now, Tye Tye, where is this tat gonna go...hmmm?

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh yes Christian I beleive that, lol, she is very talented :D I was thinking about on the small of my back, the infamous tramp stamp but I can't do that to Annie's artowrk, so it will prolly go.... maybe I should get some ideas, lol. Whatcha think, where should I put it, lol.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I love it :) It'll look great. I think it would look good on the outer thigh so you can see it when you wear shorts :)

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
That is a very cool piece. Annie you did a fantastic job girlie :). Tye I think the outer thigh or the calf. Either place would look good.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Krystal and Sharon, I am stoked to get it :D And I was thinking shoulder blade but I like the upper thigh thing, hmmm, I already have a piece for my right thigh, I will put this one on either my left upper thigh or the right outer calf as I am gonna have a butterfly garden on the left calf with vines and stuff, lol. hahahaha I am addicted to ink, just wish it didn't cost so much :p Hooray, thanks ladies :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
me neither girl, it is gonna look rockin, I just know it :D *squee* and I have decided to put it on my thigh ;)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Awesome!! I can't wait to see it Tye! It's gonna look awesome! And, I know whatcha mean about the prices, lol. I paid $250 for Debo's piece on my calf, but you already know it was worth the price, and the wait! Lol... *giggling like a giddy lil school girl*

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lol BB, I know, I know it will be a nice chunk of change but this one will be small, not to big, but I totally love it, am thinking of having a tribute to Penny done, not sure where to put it, lol.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts