Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know, one of my dogs Champ is the reason we have gopitbull. He has always been the poster child for pit bull adoption and education. He was put down last evening at 11 years old. His life filled everyone who knew him with joy and was the happiest dog right to the end. Rest well my friend, I'll see you again one day..........

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
So sorry for your loss Dave! RIP Champ :(

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
that's heart breaking bossman.... my thoughts are with u in this tough time. i know that Champ will rest easy cuz he lived a good long life with u. and im happy to know that GP will go on and is here because of him.

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
I know it's just a cartoon, but just the feelings this simple cartoon invokes bring me comfort at the idea of seeing our lost pups again, may it do the same for you:

·
Super Moderator
4,616 Posts
So sorry to hear Dave. :(
RIP Champ. Thank you for being the inspiration for this forum and an ambassador for all bull breeds.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Awwww RIP Champ!:( We had a wonderful life with you Dave. So sorry :(

·
scratchin hard
2,147 Posts
hate to hear that bro! remember the good times!

·
Super Moderator
5,383 Posts
Really sorry to hear that Dave. Many of us have been through a loss and feel your pain. I wish there were some magic words to make you feel better but only time will heal the wound you are feeling. Hopefully soon you will think of Champ with a smile on your face. Hang in there man.

Joe

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
Oh Dave! I am so sorry my friend. Champ was a good boy amd I know you loved him. Take time to heal, and remember the good times you had with him.

Mobile.....at the moment....on petguide.com app

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
RIP Champ.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts