Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CL posters usually never bother me but for some reason this guy makes me so angry what an idiot.. So sad. :(

I posted on here a couple months ago that I was looking for a male doberman to breed with my Female doberman.
I lost a few numbers of people that I spoke with when my computer died. I was saving those numbers for when she went into heat. Well she's there now and I'm posting this. I am looking for a male doberman that is large and a loving animal and a big baby.
My female is not full blooded and I don't care about papers or money,,but that the resulting litter exhibit the loving traits of the parents. My female is rust and tan and about 100lbs. She's the most loving dog, she lives with my other animals (rabbits/chickens) and never harms them. She is very vocal, the most vocal dog that I've ever owned. I got her from a nice lady in north Morrilton and she told me that this dogs mother was very vocal too. I love a talking doberman! Some times she has spoken for a minute straight!
I'm looking for an intellegent large male to breed her with that has the same characteristics. I'm west of LR about 25 miles.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
That's sad I feel bad for the poor dog if she does get bread :(

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ugh... I know.. there are alot of things wrong in his post on so many levels :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts