Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we started feeding Keira raw, and doing a daily workout (Mostly just running, and playing tug of war, haha) well, she's looking much better! She's getting some definition, and losing her kibble gut :)

Her coat looks soooo nice too! Soft and shiny!
And this picture, just because it's funny :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
She looks great , that 2nd to last picture is really pretty. The last pic is hilarious reminds me of my cali always telling us storys or telling us off depending on her mood lol. Is she normally very vocal?

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
very cute! Glad its going well!

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She looks great , that 2nd to last picture is really pretty. The last pic is hilarious reminds me of my cali always telling us storys or telling us off depending on her mood lol. Is she normally very vocal?
Ohhh yeah. Growly noises, whines, barks, grumbles... she does it all. And I swear she tries to mimic words sometimes!

very cute! Glad its going well!

Its wishbone from PBS, he lives!!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
she's looking good!Can't wait to see how she looks after being on it for a while
Thanks :) I can't wait either! She loves eating raw-- she has always been a... well, not picky, but she ate sparingly throughout the day instead of just eating when we fed her. Now she eats everything she's given, and she has a TON of energy :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts