Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was talking with Megan (Rileyroo) yesterday. It was her birthday and someone stole Riley from her home. I can't even Imagine how scared and upset she is right now. I haven't been able to get a hold of her today so I'm guessing she's out working her butt off trying to find her baby.
If anyone around the Las Vegas area has seen or think they have seen her please email me at [email protected].
There's a pic of her on her profile
http://www.gopitbull.com/members/11197-rileyroo.html

Reactions: Mach0

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
I thought Riley was with her wherever she moved. Didn't think she was in Vegas anymore??? Didn't she have the dogs flown to her? Could be wrong, but I could have sworn she said she moved.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I hope she finds her. Like Lauren said is that were she is now?

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea she went back and was trying to work things out with Mark. Her and Mark were out doing B day stuff and the dogs were home with the room mate. They came home and found the gates open some one took her right out of her dog run :(

·
Registered
776 Posts
ugh this is terrible.. i will never leave my dogs outside alone ever again .. i hope they find the dirtbag that took her and beat him badly ...id really love to help.

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Poor Riley D: I hope they find the lil baby asap.

Oh, Krystal, Riley Roo's profile isn't visual to the public. I'm not on her friends list & can't see her profile pictures or anything. Just a heads up...

here are photos from a recent thread:
http://www.gopitbull.com/pictures/35849-home-dogs-happy.html

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Yea she went back and was trying to work things out with Mark. Her and Mark were out doing B day stuff and the dogs were home with the room mate. They came home and found the gates open some one took her right out of her dog run :(
Poor girl. Shes got so much going on this isn't what she needs. When you talk to her again Krystal tell her to get ads up on Ebay classifieds ( formally Kijiji) and craigslist.

·
Registered
901 Posts
This is horrible. I would be devastated. I hope she finds Riley soon. Sending out wishes for a happy return.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you all so much I know she'll appreciate the help and kind words. She is chipped and has home again tags so hopefully someone will turn her in and help her get home :(

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
thats aweful!!!! i hope she finds her soon :(

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
This is why I padlock my gate... I don't think they'd try and go in my backyard ne ways.. daisy wouldn't let them... times like these u need a Cane Corso to protect the pitties

·
Registered
776 Posts
This is why I padlock my gate... I don't think they'd try and go in my backyard ne ways.. daisy wouldn't let them... times like these u need a Cane Corso to protect the pitties
i think you are right .. im seriously thinking of getting a guardian breed to watch my house .. too many dogs goin poof

·
Registered
546 Posts
Aw :'( I can't imagine how hard it must be....I hope & pray for Riley's safe return home. And on her birthday of all days...so sad. Has she notified the police & animal control?

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
So sad and disturbing to have one of our own responsible owners on here lose a dog :( I hope and pray that Riley makes it home safe. KG is she microchipped?

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
She has contacted police, animal control, and everyone else in the area she could. She is chipped so maybe someone will bring her in for a scan. It's so so sad :( Poor Ri I really hope she's somewhere safe and makes it home.

·
Registered
546 Posts
It's just like somebody kidnapping a child :( the sad thing is that most of the people who kidnap these dogs are people who want them a some sort of status symbol or image....they don't see how they are breaking somebody's heart and tearing apart a family :\

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
That's horrible, on of my big fears is my dog being stolen. I hope she's okay, and that whatever happens Riley is okay.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Yea it's very sad, she's heart broken. I only hope that my alert on FB and everyone sharing it can help. I think the more it's passed around and more people seeing it gives her a better chance of her being seen and brought home.

Thank you all so much for sharing and helping spread the word :hug:

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
I will be praying for Megan, Riley, and for the person who may have stolen Riley to have a change of heart. What a sick, sick feeling to go thru:( I hope that if someone sees Riley they actually lend a hand in helping her, I can't tell you how p*ssed I become when there's a dog roaming the streets and nobody lifts a finger to help out. With the chip, this should be an easy fix IF someone just does their good deed for the day. I also would be questioning the roommate about this, but perhaps I'm just being too judgemental. Please St. Francis, Saint of all animals, assist us in our time of need!!!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts