Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yesterday i took Tyson out for his very first walk in town. we live out in the country and take him hiking a lot but have never taken him in town. i came prepared for the worst. breakstick and pepperspray in hand and pronged collar and back up on Ty. So as we start walking he's doing so great.He stayed right by my side ignoring the cars and motorcycles. Then as were walking down a really narrow street an old lady open her front door and poodle looking dog rushed out and right at Ty barking and growling. Tyson never even stopped. He looked at him and kept right on walking. the lady apologized and complimented how well behaved he was. So about 3 blocks later we walk up on a yard with at least 15 squirells which all dart this way and that some in front of him and he never pulled or barked. I was in a state of shock by this time. he LOVES chasing squirells at the house. Then about 10 blocks down we were walking next to a fenced yard and a german shepard and what looked like a st. bernard mix rushed the fence barking (scared the :poop: out of me) Tyson stepped between me and the fenced and his hair raised a bit but he never pulled to towards them or barked just stayed between me and the dogs and kept by my side.
all and all i was extremly proud of how well behaved he was. we had fun and got some great exercise.... and i learned there are many different obsticles in town than on a hiking trail

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Way to go tyson thats great. My girls love to chase squirrels to lol that musta been a hard temptation to get past lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.