Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never been so displeased with as I am with them. I have been a paid subscriber for about 2 weeks and its been nothing, but trouble since the go.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not really looking for anything, just want my subscription to work as it should. Their feedback/support team has yet to respond to help. My dogs pedigree does not show up in search engines, so only I can see it when logged in. Every other time I log in it acts like Im not a member. I have emailed and pm'ed everyone who is supposed to help me. My ped aint even correct after editing it?????? Prob not their fault, but when I 1st subscribed my e-mail receipt disappeared lol Just everything you can think of is screwed up

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Not really looking for anything, just want my subscription to work as it should. Their feedback/support team has yet to respond to help. My dogs pedigree does not show up in search engines, so only I can see it when logged in. Every other time I log in it acts like Im not a member. I have emailed and pm'ed everyone who is supposed to help me. My ped aint even correct after editing it?????? Prob not their fault, but when I 1st subscribed my e-mail receipt disappeared lol Just everything you can think of is screwed up
Ah ok... I have better luck with Bullypedia and Bully Breed Resource... and they're free.... :)

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
finally workin. BOUT TIME!!!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
we use virtual pedigrees.... they are free too

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.