Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://stopk9profiling.com/

Anyways; I guess the second reading of getting rid of the pitbull ban is February 23rd, 2012.
I sure hope this gets overturned.. The only problem I see is everyone going out and getting "the breed that was banned".
This happened a while ago but was dismissed. This time; they have 3 different MP's involved in the issue, all from different parties, one of them even being a liberal. So hopefully this works out and people can come out of hiding with their dogs.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
I hope it works aw well. i agree, I worry about Ohio and their new passing influencing people to go out and not be responsible with the breed. Gotta trust in people somehow, at least the government is recognizing irresponsible owners not just breeds. Hope the same results happen in Ontario.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
hope this gets overturned. been watching how this will turn out.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
2nd reading went great today went 51-26 in favor of lifting the bill. GREAT news and huge step in the right direction. there are still other steps so those in Ontario and around need to write your senator as to how you feel about there yay or nay vote they cast today on the hersheys bill .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts