Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The boys got some collars from Nizmo :)

It was cold out so Blue wasn't to fond of being outside this morning. Onyx on the other hand went nuts. I guess it's safe to say Gsd's love this weather haha.

Doing what he does best- beg haha

Anything for some ham

Can I get some now please lol?

Wasn't there some on the counter ?

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Lauren and they got here super fast .

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's what's up!
Word- I thought the post office would be closed sat and monday for president's day and I ordered it Friday night. I was like aww snap came in already lol

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Freddie, I knew you would be happy with Trev's collars, he does awesome work :D hhahaha at Blue on the counter, major no no in my house, but that is the best pic :D Onyx is lookin rather smashing in that red :D Great pics :D

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OMG Freddie, I knew you would be happy with Trev's collars, he does awesome work :D hhahaha at Blue on the counter, major no no in my house, but that is the best pic :D Onyx is lookin rather smashing in that red :D Great pics :D
Haha I actually dont allow it either and have to bribe him with food just so I can get a good pic LMFAO. Thank you. I love the color and collar combo for Onyx. I'm satisfied ;-)

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol I know ya don't was just ribbin ya :p Blue is sexy as all get out, and his blue collar goes great :D Thanks for sharing

add to edit: I have to bribe Phoenix with food too :p

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
lol I know ya don't was just ribbin ya :p Blue is sexy as all get out, and his blue collar goes great :D Thanks for sharing

add to edit: I have to bribe Phoenix with food too :p
Thank you ;) I like the color too - you gotta see his poses before and after food is offered lol

·
Registered
36 Posts
Those collars look really good! I need to order one when my baby gets bigger! she is only 6 weeks old! hahaha But i really like those collars!

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Those collars look really good! I need to order one when my baby gets bigger! she is only 6 weeks old! hahaha But i really like those collars!
Thanks !!!! Post some pics up.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahah get them pics Freddie, you got a camera now :p before and after stcked with and with out food Blue :D

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
They look great! Nice collars. I just ordered a couple from tablerock. I love Nizmos collars though. I am also waiting for when nizmo has more colors :)

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank u guys !!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts