Go Pitbull Forums banner

Onyx and Blue got their collars by Nizmo :-p

2K views 32 replies 13 participants last post by  Mach0 
#1 ·
The boys got some collars from Nizmo :)

It was cold out so Blue wasn't to fond of being outside this morning. Onyx on the other hand went nuts. I guess it's safe to say Gsd's love this weather haha.

Doing what he does best- beg haha

Anything for some ham

Can I get some now please lol?

Wasn't there some on the counter ?

See less See more
#7 ·
Haha I actually dont allow it either and have to bribe him with food just so I can get a good pic LMFAO. Thank you. I love the color and collar combo for Onyx. I'm satisfied ;-)

Reactions: apbtmom76
#19 ·
They look great! Nice collars. I just ordered a couple from tablerock. I love Nizmos collars though. I am also waiting for when nizmo has more colors :)

#25 ·
Hey Macho, the boys are looking good!! :clap:

I definitely agree and will say that Onyx is looking handsome with that red collar, it suits him very well. And I'm a big fan of Blue and he's looking great in his too.

I think you're right though about him not enjoying it out in the cold, because in that first pic he's looking rather impatient and is ready to go inside haha ;)

Thanks for sharing!

#32 ·
great looking pups and collars! I see the Ct snow in the background... lol

#33 ·
Thank you. I took a bunch of pics today when we went for a walk. CT snow is right. Not as bad as Waterbury but that's only 10 mins away from me. Lol. Anything remotely on i84 is a different climate zone lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.