Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i know i have posted alot of onyx doing other stuff besides just standing and doing nothing. here onyx is just standing around taking in the sun, watching birds fly, kids on the swings, other dogs on decks in the houses behind us. anything besides training or having his body under load, so next to sleeping this is the closest i can have him for you to see. hope the gang gets a idea of how he is built relaxed. lighting is not perfect so i cant get all the definitive lines of best angles. dave tells me my pic skills are improving although i still am horrible. enjoy!!!!!

in the kitchen waiting to get to his sunny spot

backyard watching the kids

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
I love Onyx's structure, mate. And your pic skills are still better than mine!

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Dang Jimmy, Onyx is looking awesome!! I love that little black dog! He has progressed very nicely and is a straight up a little muscle man!! haha

Thanks for sharing :)

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Yes Jimmy you are learning my friend lol I love his inner brindle :) The boy is starting to morph into a tank, Wait till he is 3 it will be a total different dog. I hope it's not too hot when you come up so the dogs can play I have couple of fun spots for Onyx to visit, they are some of Bernie's and Peanut's hot spots lol

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Good looking dog man!!!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
he looks great :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts