Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok so after a 6mo bout of demodex finally defeated. its about time. he has been finally catching on the whole springpole thing. at the same time he has been grabbing wp trot and getting use to the harness like a pocket pit to hard work. here is some picks of before during and after a springpole battle that lasted about 50min. his bate timer is unreal, real game dog. super agile and amazing strength for his weight. he does yank my wife tina to the ground when he thrashes duging tug. climbs trees to get to squirrels and has flushed out groundhogs from farms to help farmers find what is killing crops. at the same time he is so gentle with our 3 girls 7, 5 and 2. some of the lighting is bad and there is shadows. so some pics his angles are hidden by trees and structures but enjoy..

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
He looks great...shiny coat! Glad to hear your battle with demodex is over...sounds like an awesome dog ya got there...have fun!!!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
he is gorgeous, I love the pic with his lil tongue stickin out lol too cute. his coat looks great wouldnt even have thought he had demo , good job on him :)

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya he was licking his chops when I was bating him to hit his ball.

He is a SERIOUS work dog. He will instigate with me to set him loose to work. I will push him till he lays down a bit and he will get back up after a rest and go again and start somethingelse to do. He is a work maniac

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
He is looking sharp where's the cowhide ? Lol

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lmao I wanted to try his ball as a experiment to see if it gave him more drive. When I place my hand on it he behaves like we are playing tug. Pulls with more force and holds longer at the bottom

With the hide he is in a frenzy. Goes absolutely into a different mindset. Thrashed moe and more violent jerking.

I think cowhide wins and green ball stays inside

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
in the pics he has gained 3-4lbs since his ukc show, and at the same time got alot leaner. his full reg akc papers came in so i have to copy them and send them into the ukc to do away with the temp listing number. we have a show we are going to but not showing in. his akc papers came in after the close for reg so there is always next time

1 - 12 of 12 Posts