Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok ok I know I haven't been in at all in a long time. Work at times requires me to stay on base for emergency testing for D.o.D. Sorry for the long period of absence.

Anyways, onyx turned 2 on March 2nd. Over the last 30ish days I trimmed about 1.5-2lbs. So he is now on the 35.5-36lb range. Onyx is now in fly ball, lure coursing and some agility. My cgc instructor is going to be taking us with her to work on onyx BH. Now that I think his head has slowed in growth I will finally get another wp harness. I take onyx and ruby to our girl scout troop leader assisted living houses for the elderly folks to interact with. I couldn't have imagined a better fit for our family, totally got lucky

This last one was from January

Enjoy, good to see everyone and to be back with everyone

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Good to see you back! Onyx looks great! :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
beautiful I love SBT's , so cute. great pictures and looking great.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Looking good!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I <3 this boy, HAPPY BARKDAY ONYX :D Hope dad made you an awesome raw steak :p

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Onyx looks great! :)

·
Super Moderator
4,586 Posts
He has to be my fav Staffy Bull. Solid, lean, and black. Love him.
Oh yeah, welcome back. :)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Happy belated Birthday Onyx! Jimmy, Onyx looks absolutely stunning! Good on the Mrs for keeping up with his regimen/routine!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
looking good! Love his shiny coat, so cute!

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Looking fit as usual!

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the positivity everyone. Onyx has been maturing by leaps lately. Skull is growing, wide mouth, shoulders have been blowing up. Waist is ticking hard and quarters filling out. Temperament is great, great with everyone.

I honestly got lucky with my choice in the litter. Sunday is his first "real working" type class

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Best of luck to you in your first working class, and make sure to get some good pix/vids to share with us! Would love to see what you're really getting into out there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts