Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my boy turned 9mos this past week. did some training and tug work with my daughter taking pics with the cam my other daughters use for a football. thankfully we are getting a new cam after xmas. weighed him today and he has lost .5lbs si he is now burning off his fat supplies. i will have to talk to his nutritionist and add some fat to his diet. right now he looks more solid and hard as he ever has. i will address the diet asap.

enjoy the pics, again taked after stair work and during tug game

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
He looks fantastic ! His shinny fur and his body is in immaculate shape. He is the perfect example of a correct working functional staff !

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Great lookin coat...great lookin boy...thanks for sharing the pics!

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Awesome!!! He looks great

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww he is just way tooooo good lookin for his own good, I am lovin how shiny he is, and I know Staffy Bulls are supposed to be ab it more thick than the APBT but to me he looks great. Nice to see him working and I am lovin that smile :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Such an adorable little guy!

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Wow, he's handsome!! Looking great with that smile too! haha

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
This dog is great i have never really been a fan of Staffys( no offense) But after some of your recent photos I bout a book on them and thought that they are pretty amazing little dogs. Onyx is awesome looking, and yes he has to have the shiniest coat I have seen. Great job wth him.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
He is looking darn good. I love looking at pictures of Onyx he is a fine example of a staffy. Keep up the good work.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Today is pretty much his first day dragging a 12lb chain. After talking to his confirmation handler she felt it was acceptable for him to drag slow controlled pace pulls. Just as we thought he spread front legs squatted and easily walked out ofthe hole....and loved it. I am hoping it will add the smallest increase on his quarters and make his waist that much smaller

1 - 12 of 12 Posts