Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yup my black devil turns 1yr tomorrow. I am on my ipod or i would post the pics from mach0 thread on page 5. I will thawl out some extra beef hearts for him and ruby. I will stop off at party city and get some party hats

Year goes by fast. End of april at the blossom show i was to meet dave and maria with bernie and peanut. Instead my breeder called and said she was 3hr closer to me if i wanted to meet with her......and here we are

Thanks to all the advice and guidance. Special thanks to dave for the close mentoring and a great friendship that grew with our dogs

· Bitch Noone Wanted
8,946 Posts
OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONYX, you sexy beast you :D:D I hope dad-guy gives you a steak, keep or not,lol, it's your birthday, HUGS from me :D

· Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thx gang. He has been chomping at the bit to play fetch.....in the mud. So i let him hsve it, 25min of mud stompin fun. He looks like moving ice cream. Inyx definately needs a bath. For desert he got some beef hearts, big apple and a huge pig ear. After his bath I will give him his daily message and the girls want to give him snuggles watching tv

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.