Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are very proud to announce that Pratt's Ooh-Rah of Semper Fi has earned his Grand Champion title at Bullymania I. He won the champion class in the first show to earn his final leg towards his GRCH title then came out in next show to win Best in Show. This boy is a hell of a bully specimen from looks to personality could have not asked for a better dog. Huge thanks to Carlton Pratt for producing this boy and allowing us the opportunity to own him. I believe he is King Kamali's first offspring to achieve this title.

Reactions: Mach0

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Good job !!!

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
That's what's up. A well deserved title! I love me some Ooh-Rah! You did good handsome boy! Connie and Allen did a bangin job on them belts!!!! I like those a lot!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Manny, awesome pics, and a HUGE CONGRATS on this win for Ooh-Rah, it is well deserved he is a fine specimen for a bully :D

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Good job! I like that dog, he looks like a giant puppy.. litterally. APBT pups all look like pigs at one stage of early puppyhood before 8wks usually, LOL that reminds me of that .. like a 8wks old pup on an adult size frame.. :) I love it, think I will get a bully dog when Im like 75.. no pun intended.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Very Nice!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Good job! I like that dog, he looks like a giant puppy.. litterally. APBT pups all look like pigs at one stage of early puppyhood before 8wks usually, LOL that reminds me of that .. like a 8wks old pup on an adult size frame.. :) I love it, think I will get a bully dog when Im like 75.. no pun intended.

He acts like giant puppy too! Thought I'd share some puppy pics of him at 6 weeks old.

Reactions: pitbullmamanatl

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Congrats!!! :cheers: That is awesome!! Ooh-Rah is looking great in those pics :)

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
gret looking bully... ooh-rah! congrats

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,761 Posts
Congratulations you guys, that GRCH title is well deserved!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts