Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
3,968 Posts
awh hat is such a cute pic. it makes me wanna give him a big ol smooch!

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks! Patcheeno is 10 1/2 years old and the sire to my Touche' and Bodacious. You can see it in their expressions big time that they are related

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
hahahahaha he must get you everytime with that look... BAD DOG!! *gives the look. "aww ok go outside and play some more" hahahahaha

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
where can i find these calenders and magazines?!
PetCo and PetSmart usually carry them as well as other pet supply stores. What they don't can be found online.

This one is one of my favorite magazines that they did, and has several of my dogs in it.
Training Secrets for Bully Breeds

Most of the calendars are done by either:

Pet prints calendars

Brown Trout calendars

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
PetCo and PetSmart usually carry them as well as other pet supply stores. What they don't can be found online.

This one is one of my favorite magazines that they did, and has several of my dogs in it.
Training Secrets for Bully Breeds

Most of the calendars are done by either:

Pet prints calendars

Brown Trout calendars
OMG I HAVE TRAINING SECRETS FOR BULLY BREEDS ive had it for maybe a year now!! THATS SO COOL!! U AND UR DOGS ARE FAMOUSSSS!! i can now say that i know a famous person hahaha =P so is that YOUU in some of the pics????

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
OMG I HAVE TRAINING SECRETS FOR BULLY BREEDS ive had it for maybe a year now!! THATS SO COOL!! U AND UR DOGS ARE FAMOUSSSS!! i can now say that i know a famous person hahaha =P so is that YOUU in some of the pics????
LOL yes, that is me training them in the picts.

In that particular issue here is where my dogs are shown....

pages 7, 48, 68, 72, 92, 102, 120 Patcheeno

page 12 Samurai

page 13 Patcheeno and Apache

pages 23, 37, 59 Boa

pages 44, 74, 84 Sock-M

page 107 Steel

1 - 20 of 24 Posts