Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cut the tip of my finger off at work yesterday.(they glued it back on)

My manager was a jerk about it too. Not looking forward to working today. So sore,and on top of that,I think I'm sick now.

Boooooooooooooooooo.

Anyone else have any work related accidents?

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Ummmmmmmm.... Who glued it back on? Your manager? With what? No, sorry no work related injuries like that, although I wouldn't put it past myself for it to happen to me. I thought you worked in an office? WTH. I'd also tell my manager to bite me I'd see him in a few days.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL. No, the doctor glued it...However,it just ripped back open. :/
I work in an Asian Deli.

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Ouch :(... I stapled my finger once while working as a 'ticket girl' at a family operated 10 minute Oil Change/Car repair shop. It was a love/hate job - customers were the WORST d-bags EVER. I ended up getting fired because I gently tossed a reciept at a customer that kept barraging me over the price of his oil change & telling other customers to go to his brothers shop - not to mention all the bigatry I went through & never getting a lunch break or any for that matter on top of working a 2nd night job... Yup I worked many odd jobs & loathe people in mass quantities :p

Hope your finger feels better sweets

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
LOL. No, the doctor glued it...However,it just ripped back open. :/
I work in an Asian Deli.
OOOOHHHHH ok lol
Eff all that noise yo! If you cut the tip of your finger off I wouldn't want you preparing my food until it healed, no offense ;) lol

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Poison ivy and embedded ticks...every year:) Oh BTW, I've heard of finger sandwiches, but this is ridiculous;) "Beef tips to go"! Is this what they call finger food? OK, I'll stop now.

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
ouuuuuchie!!!! Thats terrible!! The only injury I had at work is pretty sad. and makes me get the heebie jeebies thinking of it, lol. I was trying to staple a piece of paper that already had a staple in it, so I help the stapler up to the left of my eye and then looked the the paper and held it up to slide it in and I stupidly gave myself a paper cut IN MY EYE. Or that sucked so bad, and I could not work (florescent lights) for 3 days lol. I had to explain the to HR hahaha i felt so dumb.... :( oh well

Hope your finger is better soon!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts