Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at ordering a harness from obriens and was wondering how their sizes run my dog is just at 100 + or - a pound and was looking at the large size which is 75-100 pound dog size what do yall suggest. thanks.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
agreed with ames we had ours from tablerock and just followed there measuring guides and it fits our boy perfect.

·
Super Moderator
4,577 Posts
It has buckles to adjust to fit so I would think the harness for 60-100 would work. keep in mind he will probably drop a little in weight when you start working him. Best bet would be to contact the maker and ask. Most companies that I deal with for collars and harnesses don't go by weight. Tablerock, Nizmo, and Stillwater custom make their collars and harnesses to meet the measurements of your dog.
You should also use the search function on this site and search weight pull if this is something you are planning on doing. The harness on that site does not appear to be the standard for WP competitions.
Hopefully this helps.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
I do appreciate the reference but I am pretty set on this particular harness
Wow! That is nice! I'm going to get that one next. I just ordered one from tablerock :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like it just for an all purpose harness and I can just get a feel for wp with it as well just for fun

1 - 7 of 7 Posts