Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I know most of you are against BYB and thats fine. Taking that out of the equation, what are y'alls opinion about this litter? Both Parents are posted as well. ** Not My Litter **

Do they look healthy? Do they look normal? I know about Whites & Merle and health but I don't know all.

·
Premium Member
1,905 Posts
Aside from something extremely obvious, there's no way we can tell you if these puppies are healthy. They may be healthy now, but the thing about breeding dogs of unknown lineage is that you have no idea what hereditary health issues they may be carrying.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aside from something extremely obvious, there's no way we can tell you if these puppies are healthy. They may be healthy now, but the thing about breeding dogs of unknown lineage is that you have no idea what hereditary health issues they may be carrying.
What is the extremely obvious by chance? I maybe missing it lol

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Well, APBTs don't come in merle, so that's definitely a litter of mutts. You also have no way of knowing if the pups have genetic health issues. I doubt the parents are health tested.

If I were you, I'd forget about this and go find a real breeder.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well, APBTs don't come in merle, so that's definitely a litter of mutts. You also have no way of knowing if the pups have genetic health issues. I doubt the parents are health tested.

If I were you, I'd forget about this and go find a real breeder.
O Yeah, I've made my decision to go with Breeder out of California. Puppies are not even born yet and still 5 months away form any breeding.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts