Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up everyone.i have a 3 month old pup name Kilo :) ,got him when he was about 6 weeks (a little young,but the people took all pups away from the mom cause they started to bite her nipples too much) .anyway,i stay in orange county/southern california. heres a couple pictures of my pup,i will also include a picture of the mom and dad,the dad is for sure a blue nose,im having trouble identifying the mom though.any help is appreciated .oh and any ideas/hints of what my pup would or could possibly look like when hes older would be fun to read or see some pictures of what yall think he would look like :) . thanks.

took this today:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

this pictures like 1 month old kinda:

mom with brothers n sisters:

dad:

and kilo on the 2nd-3rd day i had him:

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
the dads not a "blue nose" he just happens to have a blue nose he looks like a american bully but if you dont have papers then you dont really know, as for his mom i wouldnt call her a bully and not quiet sure she's full again with out a ped your left guessing. i'd say your pup will be wide like his daddy though i cant really say much for how tall he will be but as far as weight give it another month and then weigh him then expect double that weight when hes full grown. also his eye color might change

sorry i cant be of further help love his colors though

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Welcome to the forum!Cute pup you got there.Without papers there is no way in knowing what the mother,father,or pups are.If I had to guess I would say the father looks to be a ambully and the mother looks to be an amstaff.But I could be wrong,it wouldn't be the first time.:)
And FYI bluenose is not a bloodline but rather just the color of the dogs nose.Stick around and learn,there is tons of info here.Plus I'll be looking forward to more pics of Kilo.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the quick replys :) ! and thanks for the compliments i'll definetly be sticking around and keeping yall updated on my lil boy :) (i call him chicken boy,idk why but he likes it n gets all jumpy lol) . i'll try to get some more pictures of the mom n dad...what type of pitbull honestly really doesnt matter to me,hes the first of this breed i get and loving it so far :) .really smart pup. thanks for the welcome!!

heres a older video of him playing with my other 2 dogs! :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Welcome to the forum. They are actually both "blue nose" and yes they are blue nose, but its just nose color no different than a persons hair color. Without a pedigree it is hard to tell what he may look like as parents are not the only factor but also all the generations behind them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts